search for me n my secret

Monday, April 19, 2010

enough of the gossips

Now its for you all to know about me, my family and also my friends
  • firstly,i just wanted to tell you all that my life is normal 
  • I'm not rich or poor.My life is just like an average girl, so please understand.
  • secondly,  all my life i wanted to be a singer, a model, an actress, but most of all i wanted to be a famous fashion designer.
  • but my parents said i have to finished my study first.
  • i'll wait for 7 years to be an actress but my mom won't let me
  • and sometimes i hate my life cause when i wanted to get anything my mom said yes 
  • then, my sister said "fiqah nie mengade2 la.kesian mama xde duit"
  • then my mom said "xpe, belilah mama blanje"
  • and then I've bought it and my sister is jealous of me
  • and sometimes i family hate my sister ok
  • because when i wanted something that is so creative and also useful my sister always said that I'm so membazir
  • they don't know anything about my life and they  can stay out of they life
  • if they have a problem i didn't ask anything about them
  • then if they ask anything about my life and my probs, then i didn't say anything
  • then they will tell that to my mom
  • i hate them so much(family hate)cause they always bothering me  about my life

No comments: