search for me n my secret

Sunday, April 18, 2010

enough

ok let us know about my life ok
so i have 7 members and i have 3 sisters
and 1 brother
sister(23,20,17)
brother(23)
so you know sometimes my family is a bit of 
you know weird...because we like to have fun
and go shopping every weekend
and sometimes i hate my sisters and my brothers 
cause they always told me that i'm bimbo and i'm stupid
what's wrong of being stupid or bimbo
i know that people will mocking you and no ones will like 
or people will mocking you or something but thats not even matter
cause thats none of their bisness 


SORRY,
i know this blog is for gossips 
but this about my private life is personal
so that means its gossips to

what i'm tryin' to say is 
that people should not mocking other people or tell them that there are stupid or bimbo
like e.g
this people is bimbo and the other people is also bimbo
and this people said you are such a bimbo
so the other people said you are a bimbo to
so don;t mock people


so this is kindda like gossips but its my private life

WHICH IS ALSO MAKE SENSE TO GOSSIPS

THIS IS ME AND MY 1ST AND 3RD SISTER

AND THIS IS MY 2ND SISTER HEHEHEHEHEHE
SHE IS SO LIKE A RETARD

No comments: