search for me n my secret

Monday, July 5, 2010

Its.....Its......(o_O)

She saw Eric was doing his job and Alina was sock cause she haven't seen Eric in 5 years now. Alina wanted to say something but she's can't. Cause she knows that Eric will never ever forgive her. But, she's still believed that Eric stills keeps her promise. Then, Alina said
  "Do you wanted to see me Eric i.....i mean sir?!"
  "Oh you, what was your name?"
She is so sad cause Eric is different and she is so sad cause Eric's ask about her name. When Eric ask her name, she's just ran and said that she's quit and said
  "How could you did this to me! I love you and I'm sorry that I'm not telling you the truth and I'm sorry for not excepting your love to me!"
  "I don't what you're talking about ma'am"
  "Why did you this kind of things to me."
  "Ms. Alina I'm sorry to that I've made you so mad until you have to shout. Just please Alina i will never ever forgive you."
  "You called me Alina"
  "Yes! But, you said you've wanna quit so, please go. Its your choice its not mine"
  "Fine! You've never change a bit and you've still didn't forgive me? You know what, just forget our promise between us. This time, I will never wanted to see your face again"

  

I'M VERY SORRY
THE AUTHOR IS GETTIN' A LITTLE REST 
THIS STORY *WILL* CONTINUE

No comments: